Monday, August 5, 2013

31/52

August 5, 2013


Liberty: moments before hitting the waves for the last time this summer. Moments after saying, "I am not wearing my swimsuit. I do not want to get in the ocean anymore. I'm sick of it!" Change of plans.

This girl will be 9 years old tomorrow at "7:30pm Eastern Standard Time" she reminded me tonight as I kissed my sweet 8 yr. old, youngest daughter tonight. Liberty is one of the strongest people I know. Bright & beautiful. Full of wisdom & understanding. She has an attention to detail that will stun anyone patient enough to listen to her go on for what can seem like hours. I say that because I can NOT stay with her speeches & stories long enough to please her unless I'm doing something with my hands at the time. She is a giver & a lover. Driven & passionate. Honest & true. My heart is full when I see her, watching her grow makes this bursting heart proud. 
 
More on Liberty Pearl aka "The Bird"? Check out her Godmother & my dearest friend from high school, Rebekka's, post at Rebekkamannseale.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment