Monday, April 1, 2013

12/52

April 1, 2013


 
 
 
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013"
 
Liberty: I posed this one, of course. Thought you should all know where I wander to on my walks. This apartment complex is the closest thing I have to a little piece of Paris. The gnomes to the left, are my little watchmen.
 
Lily: We gals love to bash about imagining what we will, talking nonsense and serious, finding what we will. Today, it was a giant brick wall containing this princess and her dreams of conquering the land beyond. The pearls that lace her throat, a gift from her noble and loving Father .
 
Linen: Our favorite vintage shop is opening up a new location down the way from our house! Bliss! This knit head wrap is identical to the one found in We Like Kindergarten. If you didn't know that I was completely in love with Eloise Wilkin's books & illustrations, now you know.
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment