Monday, April 1, 2013

13/52

April 2, 2013

 
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013"

Henri: Tout Ensemble (all together now)! We sing, "Free Range Hen"!

Liberty: This girl! I am in love. The hole in the knee, upon arrival of Easter Brunch, says it all. My darling, best friend from high school, Rebekka, posted of my sweet Pearl this week. I believe she described her delightfully well. A treasured work. Someone asked, Liberty's dress is Flora and Henri, a hand-me-down from her sisters of course.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, Liberty!!!! These are both incredible...I love the moody sweetness of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend, thank you! I'm beginning to feel like my images are getting closer to what I feel in my heart when I look at my life. Which is so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the image of liberty! so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete